Monday, March 24, 2008

The Inner Turmoil In Me

I seek for LOVE.
I seek for CARE.
I seek for ATTENTION when it's not there.
But the more I seek them,
the more I don't want 'em.
I only know I have them
is when I don't expect for them.
But really, here's the paradox:
I don't want LOVE.
I don't want CARE.
I don't want ATTENTION when it is there.

(That's a subjective part of me.
The objective?
If you've read my past profile updates,
then those were my objective part of me.
If not, then halfly you don't know me.)

I need your LOVE.
I need your CARE.
I need your ATTENTION to know who I am.
But your LOVE, you have not given.
Your CARE, you have not shown.
Your ATTENTION easily fades away.
So, I don't want your LOVE
nor do I want your CARE.
Your ATTENTION, I don't want,
for you forget me.

It hurts to be neglected.
Hurts when "left behind",
"left out", "unwanted", "unheard".
Pains when I show my self
and you never notice.
If not, you lend your apathy on me
like I don't deserve to be known.

Will I just be forever quiet,
mysterious and unsought
for who I am, remain dormant,
and just be a NOBODY?

No comments: