Monday, April 28, 2008

Dislikes and frustrations (Original journal from my Multiply, dated Apr 20, '08)

One nursing duty week, I can't stop myself from telling everyone that the week (not only that week, but the rest of my nursing student life) would really be a struggle for me. I am always losing my patience everytime I have my duty. As I come home after duty, frustrations always come after. Everyone (mostly at home) would always taste my rage. I get frustrated because I dislike nursing and, of course, I am tired from the day's work. I ask everyone to pray with me that I would be able to live or survive nursing for my last 12 months and no more. And that my patients would be just 1/day, and that the patient would be almost quite fine already or not at all morbid.

God knows I dislike nursing, and I know He wants me to finish it.

Nursing and other things would almost always be the root of my anger, frustrations, rage. However, these are hard to escape for they can never be left behind. I know rage is a weakness and I should never let this weakness forever dwell in me, but how? How could I ever try to control myself, when I, me of so little patience, always loses patience. God help me.

No comments: