Saturday, December 25, 2010

Crappy Christmases

Sorry for those happy Christmas mooders. I know it's the birth of Jesus Christ. And yeah, maybe I am in a seasonal depression stage. WHATEVER!!

This could be my nth crappy Christmas. Christmas is not about gifts and traditions. It should be peace and goodwill to men. If I see someone so happy to receive a gift in Christmas, I am against it. Or I am against HAPPY. Because happiness will just fade away, slow or sudden. I guess I am afraid to be happy. Oh, and btw, I have Christmases receiving no gifts so don't blame me for being crappy about it. And this year, I receive only one gift.

Peace and goodwill. I don't often get that on Christmas. Either bad time with family or (this year) I wronged someone and I'm priced as cheap for video making (that I should give them a cheaper cost). I KNOW I'M NOT ESTABLISHED BUT AT LEAST I'M ABOUT 40% CHEAPER THAN THE PROFESSIONALS. Forty percent cheaper because IT'S STILL VIDEO EDITING AND I AM FINANCIALLY COMPENSATING MY DIGITAL EQUIPMENT COSTS. Yeah, and the program is CHEAP?! Duh! It's expensive. Even though I obtained it illegally, I hope to buy the registered one someday. (If "someday" will ever come, and I mean when I become a filmmaker.)

Welcome to my Christmas!!

I hate 2010. Money is one of the most parts that I'm having some issues on. What more could be the next years after 2010?

No comments: