Friday, December 10, 2010

If a job interviewer is to ask: "Why should we accept you, what makes you different from the other applicants?"

My answer:

"Well, first of all, we are all different people, different genes, different DNAs. We all think differently. I may not have what the other applicants have. I don't know what they have. They don't have what I have either. I'm good at what I'm good at in my own ways. I don't know how good the others are, and maybe and honestly, they may be better than I. Now why should you accept me for this job? I want to learn. I want to experience. I want to be exposed. And I want to develop my skills. I want to do better than what I am already good at. And also because you need an extra hand which is why you're looking for applicants."


P.s. I'm an unemployed fresh nursing graduate who still is unable to get a hand of her transcript because of some lack of requirements. That would be the university's fault. They shouldn't have let me walk-the-aisle. And I'm desperate to start earning to be able to live a dream (and live apart from the family): do something that I like to do or am actually doing (computers, photography, videos). I also like to join YWAM's University of Kona in Hawaii. I'm trying to save some money but I have no allowances from my parents, I'm not working, and I'm also using my small savings from making videos for others to buy camera accesories. Too bad for me. I'm not sure what I am doing.

No comments: